Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's A Love-Hate Thing

FACT - we all have songs that we really love but could never admit to liking. Like anything else in life, you just can't choose what you fall in love with, it chooses you.


If a song sings to your true emotion, it's got you in one hit. I'm not talking sappy songs either. It really could be anything. Here's a list of the top ten songs I know people really L-O-V-E but whenever it comes on the radio in front of friends or family, they will groan and mutter the words "oh I hate this song":


10 - The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
9 - Air Supply - All Out Of Love
8 - Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
7 - Miley Cyrus - 7 Things I Hate About You
6 - Ke$ha - Tik Tok
5 - Mr Big - Be With You
4 - Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
3 - Ricky Martin - Living La Vida Loca
2 - Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone
1 - Enrique Iglesias - Hero


1 comment:

  1. Any Kelly Clarkson song and I'm hooked! Don't tell anyone hehe

    ReplyDelete