Friday, December 25, 2009

The Gig Viewer

Casually watching the television with my brother last night and this hilarious ad came on. It was an infomercial for The Gig Viewer .

At first I thought this was a complete joke. My brother who is not the tallest man on the planet however thought it was absolutely brilliant!

Don’t you hate it when you can’t see the band performing because you are squished up against the large rolls of fat infront of you? This will solve all your problems!





 



No surprise the ad is actually for Dunlop Volleys. Watch the ad again, see how they feature throughout? I thought this was an absolutely brilliant way to break through the advertising clutter. Well done Dunlop!


On a side note, will anyone get me the Dish Jockey for Christmas? Anyone? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment