Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cover Me In Honey v2.0

From my blog Cover Me In Honey, I have had an abundance of people leaving me their favourite covers via my facebook and I thought they definitely deserve to be shared with you all.

Scuba Steve

Guitar loving, cancer research supporting friend of mine Scuba had this input:
“i read your thing about covers... was disappointed to see no mention of Guns and Roses (for live and let die - Wings OR knockin on heavens door - Dylan) Bowie (let's spend the night together - Rolling Stones) Joe Cocker (a little help from my friends - beatles) or the greatest cover artist of all time Johnny Cash (hurt - NIN, mercy seat - Nick Cave)”


Ryan ‘Pimpin’ McKinnon

Fellow coworker and campaign activist for ErinO, Ryan wanted to share the following:

"This was my fave when i was in london."

Miss Jessie B

Finally, friend JessieB thought of this gem:
"Sarah Blasko's Flame Trees cover. So lovely :)”

No comments:

Post a Comment