Thursday, December 24, 2009

You've Got The Love

Described by The Times as “the most peculiar and most highly acclaimed female singer of the moment” there is no doubt on why I want to share this clip with you all. "a bundle of nerves and passion, of darkness and pure joy.”

Suffering from both dyslexia and dysmetria, Florence Welch is the front woman and supernatural voice of Florence and the Machine. Explaining that she does most her song writing when drunk or hung over, her pure motivation is emotion .

Lungs was released this year, with Welsh explaining the eclectic lyrics as “about love – and pain. People see my lyrics as crazy, but to me it’s an honest, heartfelt album. I didn’t set out to be wacky. I just want it to be emotive.”

By far my most favourite artist of now
(I am probably a few months behind some of you)
please enjoy...
Florence And The Machine

 
Florence and the Machine goes from one extreme to the next,

No comments:

Post a Comment